The Easy Way to Install a Doona Cover
Other people call them duvet covers or quilt covers. What they all have in common however is that getting the comforter inside the Doona cover is considered quite a cumbersome process. Everyone loves a perfectly made bed. We all love a clean bed as well and that is why Doona covers are so important. The wrinkles and bumps that appear on the Doona cover when it is not put correctly can really be frustratingly annoying.
However it does not have to be such a gruesome process. The professionals who put the Doona covers and achieve a perfect look in the end without much trouble do not use any magic spell. Anyone can learn the Easy Way to Install a Doona Cover.
Learn the Easy Way to Install a Doona Cover
- First, ensure that your comforter is well spread out on the bed without any bumps with the top corners nearest to you. This will make it easy for it to slide smoothly into the Doona cover.
- Second, open up the Doona cover. Different Doona covers will have different ways of fastening them. Some will have buttons others snaps or zippers. Ensure that it is completely opened before getting the comforter in so that it will slide in easily.
- Third, you will need to turn the Doona cover so that the inside is out. If you had not completely opened up the Doona cover completely, you may find this a challenge. So ensure all fasteners are open.
- Fourth, with the Doona cover still inside out, reach for the inverted corners of the cover.
- Fifth, grab the top corners of the comforter through the Doona cover. You will then need to raise the comforter as high as you possibly can. Now all you have to do is shake the comforter and allow it to perfectly fit into the Doona cover. Most likely you will manage to fit in just a part of the comforter into the Doona cover. You can now place it on the bed and pull up the rest of the Doona cover to the other end of the comforter.
- Lastly, before fastening the Doona cover, straighten any bumps. Incase it is anew Doona that is a bit wrinkled, do not worry, those will fade out in a few days.
Voila! There you have it! The Easy Way to Install a Doona Cover in the shortest time possible. All you need is to ensure that you do not miss any of the above steps.
Write a commentYour Name:
Your Comment: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: